It’s MBBP’s first issue of 2015 and we’re providing plenty of news to start the year off right!
This newsletter is packed with articles, such as:
- TAX: Treasury Announces New Restrictions on Inversions – Robert Finkel
- IP: Scrutinizing Biotechnology & Software Patent Eligibility in M&A Deal Valuations – David Fazzolare
- TECHNOLOGY: Open Source Issues in Mergers & Acquisitions – Michael Cavaretta
- PRIVACY: M&A Privacy & Data Security Considerations: Compliance with Applicable Privacy Laws & Sharing of Customer Information – Faith Kasparian
- Massachusetts Court (Sort of) Adopts Delaware’s Great Hill Holding Regarding the Attorney-Client Privilege in Mergers – Carl Barnes
- Delaware Court Refuses to Enforce Indemnity & Release Provisions Against Non-Consenting Stockholder – Mark Tarallo
- From Trados to Nine Systems: And Now for Something Completely Different? – Scott Bleier
You might just want to read this one cover to cover! Open the full January issue of M&A Today.